Financial Info for Online 学生
在线学习? This information is a summary of relevant information from the fuller Student 金融服务. 请注意, students studying online while living outside the U.S. do not pay the international student deposit or fee. Please check with your financial advisor if unsure whether a financial policy or process applies to studying at a distance.
学费 varies with level, program, and campus. 这个表 is a convenient reference, showing tuition by online program
费用 apply depending on student choices regarding their academic journey. 奖学金 are available from many sources, so apply widely and pay attention to details.
- 填写 FAFSA (了解更多) even if you don't plan to accept loans. You may be eligible for grants - free money.
- Consider financial aid awarded, as communicated in an award letter. Discuss questions with your financial advisor. Awards can include federal grants and loans, and scholarships. 与我们的 Veterans Financial Counselor to process military aid.
- A payment plan for the balance you owe out of pocket, after all aid and scholarship, must be made to financially clear.
- Electronic check is the easiest way to pay online; debit or credit card payments are possible with a 2.75%服务费
- Payment can be made in full or in monthly installments (if completing a degree, with a minimum of 50% paid by the start date).
- Watch a video tutorial on how to use TouchNet to pay your Andrews account
- US federal aid is not available. Online courses are discounted for all, so the Andrews Partnership scholarship does not apply to online study,
- 研究 local scholarships, 和家人聊天, 雇主, and your local church about sponsoring you.
- Communicate with your financial advisor first to determine the balance you are personally responsible for, after applying any scholarships
- 审查 钢丝传送工具 (Flywire, 转移Mate) and make payments in the format that works best for you.
- 全球十大赌博靠谱平台大学 degree students registering in January, 五月, and August can pay 50% of tuition and all fees at the time of registration, with the balance due in three monthly payments. This option will be visible in 注册中心 while completing the payment steps. Saving ahead and making payment in full will save on wire fees and worry.
- 全球十大赌博靠谱平台大学 guest students (including high school students) must pay the total due at the time of registration.
Read all applicable information through the Student 金融服务 webpages before contacting their financial advisor. Do so early as they are very busy in the week before and after term start dates. (Find financial advisor contact information here.)
For details on steps to clear, watch our video tutorial on 清算财务.